/i/ - Art & Creativity

Loading...

[Return] [Go to Bottom] [Catalog]

File: possbath1.png (480.44 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611794434543.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

 No.843[D]

Poor Possum-Chan. She was locked in the bathroom while she was taking a bath! Who could've done such a thing?
Unfortunately, she is home alone and no one will be back for hours. She is frightened and the water is getting cold. What should she do? Can you anons help her?
Take steps one at a time, as she is easily confused.

 No.844[D][DF]

>>843
ddont die possum
step out of the tub!

 No.845[D][DF]

File: possbath2.png (428.86 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611796451954.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>844
Why didn't I think of that?? Possum-Chan steps out and grabs a towel. Now that she's dried off, she stands shivering. It's January in the US and things can get pretty cold.
What should she do next?

 No.846[D][DF]

>>845
How do you know the door is locked? Did you actually try opening it?

 No.847[D][DF]

File: possbath3.png (32.73 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1611797785430.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>846
Possum-Chan heard the click in the lock, but tries to open the door anyway. The handle won't turn more than a bit. When she tries pushing it, it won't budge. What a pity. It's more certainly locked from the outside.
The only issue is, this door doesn't lock.

 No.848[D][DF]

>>847
Possum, is there a dresser or cabinet around? Check for something that could contain stuff

 No.849[D][DF]

File: possbath5.png (299.31 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611799283644.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>848
Why yes, in fact, Possum-Chan notices the unusually large and human-sized cabinet off in the corner by the sink. She's a little afraid to open it. Could some anons give her some encouragement to stop being a pussy? That cabinet might have what she needs to escape.

 No.850[D][DF]

>>849
You can do it possumchan!!

 No.851[D][DF]

>>849
Well, Possumchan there might be riches in the cabinet.

 No.852[D][DF]

File: possbath6.png (260.17 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1611802341958.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>850
>>851
With a brave heart, Possum-Chan opens the closet an inch at a time. Inside is.. a bunch of junk. Towels, fake candles, old bottles of oil and perfume, antique boxes filled with shiny trash and bobby pins... Do you anons see anything worth checking out? I sure don't.

 No.854[D][DF]

>>852
Check the window over the sink, that could be a way out if it opens.

 No.855[D][DF]

File: possbath8.png (490.82 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611840073869.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>854
While everyone was away, Possum-Chan got dressed. She decided to pull away from the cabinet stuffed with junk and look towards the window. She hardly remembered such a window being there at all. How bizarre.

 No.856[D][DF]

File: possbath9.png (149.51 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1611841951443.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>855
Possum-Chan pushes the curtain to the side and opens the window. The cold January air blows through.
>Why is it darker than I remember it being?
She seems quite afraid of whatever is outside the window. On the bright side, it opens! And its large enough so that she can fit through with minor difficulty. The only issue is getting up to the window, she'll need some kind of help.
Possum-Chan decides to search around a bit more instead of leaving just yet. Where should she look first?

 No.857[D][DF]

>>855
possum-chan why are there lit candles i n s i d e the cabinet

 No.858[D][DF]

>>856
>where should she look first?
why the cabinet of all places might have some useful stuff in there

 No.859[D][DF]

File: possbath10.png (256.04 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1611846136759.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>857
Silly anon, those candles are fake. They are only plastic with battery-lit-up fake flames. Possum-Chan's family doesn't let her handle real candles anymore after the incident.

>>858
Possum-Chan takes you advice and checks in the cabinet. She finds the following items of note:
>A bottle with a letter inside
>A bottle with a usb inside
>Multiple clothespins
>A rather large fake flower
>A bottle with a little bit of sesame oil inside
>A bottle with a small key inside
What items should she take? She only has room in her pockets for 6 items.

 No.861[D][DF]

>>843
take the letter, the usb and the small key

 No.862[D][DF]

File: 16117565607540.png (355.18 KB, 500x500, 1:1, 1611846717861.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>859
>>861
There's 6 items, and there's also room for 6 items in the pockets.
I'd say possum-chan takes everything

 No.863[D][DF]

>>862
>6 items
>MULTIPLE CLOTHESPINS
okay buddy

 No.864[D][DF]

File: clot.jpg (30.41 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 1611847009051.jpg) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>863
Oh come on, she can take 1, can she not? It's not like you walk into a store and pick up 20 bottles of coke just because they have 20 available, you get 1 like a sane person would.

 No.865[D][DF]

>>864
true but it's also a question of why would you even pickup one of each of them that makes no sense, pickup the important shit priority.

 No.866[D][DF]

>>865
Yeah but WHAT IF we need em? It's not like they weigh a ton.
Also couldnt possum-chan just pin all of the clothespins on her skirt?
Carry em all and look fashionable at the same time with a nifty bootleg accessory.

 No.867[D][DF]

>>866
in WHAT situation do you need a fake flower or fucking clothespins for?

 No.868[D][DF]

>>867
We are in a world where the door without a lock becomes locked and windows suddenly materialize, anything can happen

 No.869[D][DF]

File: possbath11.png (63.49 KB, 800x650, 16:13, 1611848062164.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>861
>>862
>>863
>>864
>>865
>>866
>>867
>>868
Possum-Chan is a bit confused by the mini quarrel but she gets the jist of your suggestions. She wants to have room left over for snacks later, so she only takes the letter, the usb, the small key, and the oil (she REALLY likes oil).
She decides to leave the clothespins because if they fall out/off, it'd be a pain to pick them up. The fake flower is her sister's anyway.

 No.870[D][DF]

File: possbath12.png (268.96 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611848460818.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>869
Unfortunately, there is still the issue of needing to get out of the bathroom. Possum-Chan considers how to get up to the window. She needs something to help her crawl up and out of the window - thankfully its the first floor so she won't have to break her legs. However, its very dark outside.
Can you think of anything she can push in front of the window that would help her climb out?

 No.871[D][DF]

>>870
there was a box in the cabinet grab it, try pushing the cabinet over to the window, place the box ontop of the cabinet and try climbing out

 No.872[D][DF]

File: possbath13.png (268.43 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611854848742.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>871
Sounds like a great idea! Possum-Chan rushes over to push the cabinet over. Why didn't I think of such a good idea!
Wait, you need to take the box and glass bottles ou--

 No.873[D][DF]

File: possbath14.png (246.8 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611855482103.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>872
Nevermind.

 No.874[D][DF]

lol
well now at least you have something to stand on

 No.875[D][DF]

File: possbath15.png (161.68 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611856169629.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>874
Indeed she does. And, with a huff of courage, Possum-Chan descends into the night outside the bathroom.
>Objective: Escape from bathroom Completed
>To be continued (within the next few days)
>Feel free to post theories of whats going to happen next, or ideas of what Possum-Chan should do once outside
>Afterall, there's still an unwanted guest inside her home

 No.876[D][DF]

File: ska punk stops.jpg (34.19 KB, 480x360, 4:3, 1611866424296.jpg) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>845
Hey wait a minute, was she wearing socks in the tub?

 No.877[D][DF]

We could read the letter in the bottle

 No.880[D][DF]

File: possbath16.png (1.07 MB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1611961471266.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>875
Possum-Chan, after much wriggling and bush-related struggling, succeeds in crawling iut the window. Lady luck smiled upon her, as there was a bush right outsode the window.
She's back and ready to answer all your questions and do all of your suggestions!
>Some of them, anyway
Let's get started.

 No.881[D][DF]

>>880
i think we should find a safe spot first, then we can see what's written on the letter in that cabinet.

 No.882[D][DF]

File: possbath16.5.png (472.96 KB, 1510x1000, 151:100, 1611963402125.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>876
Wait.. was she? Possum-Chan can't remember exactly. She might've been, and she might've not been. At the least, her socks are dry now, so it seems she was not wearing them.
Either way, it hardly seems important now.

 No.883[D][DF]

File: possbath17.png (322.03 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1611963964199.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>877
>>881
Possum-Chan takes your advice and decides here is as good of a safe place as anywhere else. Besides, the window is the only guaranteed light around. She holds the letter up to the window and reads.

 No.884[D][DF]

File: possbath18.png (308.59 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1611964724557.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>883
Is this... Possum-Chan's sister's diary?
>That overdramatic girl loves leaving cryptic and weird notes all over the house for attention.
This isn't helpful at all! What a waste of time..
Wait, what's this about leaving? Usually Pin-Chan just cries about how she doesn't belong here. But this letter is different. She might've left for good, she could be hurt! That dumb thing.
Great, add missing sister to the list of to-dos.

 No.886[D][DF]

>>884
I suggest looking into some other windows to see if you can find out who's in the house.

 No.889[D][DF]

File: possbath19.png (515.31 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1612012412458.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>886
Possum-Chan wraps around the house and checks the windows. Unfortunately, its nearly pitch black inside and very quiet except for some sounds of the house settling and the owls far away in the trees. It doesn't seem like anyone is inside, and its silent outdoors, as well.

 No.890[D][DF]

File: possbath20.png (513.04 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1612012704959.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>889
The wind blows right through Possum-Chan, reminding her its January. She needs to get inside soon, its probably not good to wander around in the cold without shoes on.
Should she try the door? Get in through another window? A different suggestion?

 No.891[D][DF]

>>890
go to the front door, try the key you found in the cabinet if it's locked

 No.892[D][DF]

>>890
Possum chan should try the front door. There is a possibility that the door is already unlocked or that the key is under the rug. The window shouldn't be ruled out, but possumchan needs to realize windows can be heavy.

 No.893[D][DF]

File: possbath21.png (209.79 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 1612018500551.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>891
>>892
Possum-Chan walks around the house until she finds the front entrance. Each step up the stairs increases the uneasy feeling that is slowly brewing. When she finally faces the door, she pulls the key out of the jar and places it in the lock...

 No.894[D][DF]

File: possbath22.png (207.79 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 1612019352995.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>893
Success! The door opened!
Well, the key didn't fit, but luckily it was already open! Hurray!
However, Possum-Chan felt her uneasyness peak as she stepped in front of the dark house in front of her. She wasn't sure she really wanted to go in.
But with the wind blowing strong and Pin-Chan on her mind, she was able to put her feet forward and step into the house.

 No.895[D][DF]

>>894
Try looking for a fireplace or thermostat if the house has central heating!
Don't catch a cold posschan!

 No.896[D][DF]

File: possbath23.png (747.36 KB, 4200x1000, 21:5, 1612039852949.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>895
Possum-Chan appreciates your concern and walks inside. As she walks through the dark, she comes to the only lightsource around - a simple ceiling light in the middle of a hall.
Now, Possum-Chan doesn't know her house layout so well. She hardly ever leaves her room on the 1st floor, and if she does, its not to explore the house. After all, the kitchen and the bathroom are right there! What need does she have to go up to the second? In fact, she doesn't even remember the last time she went upstairs.
But Pin-Chan's room is upstairs, and Possum-Chan needs to check on her to make sure shes not writing on the walls or breaking mirrors or something silly again. What an odd girl.
A flashlight would be handy to explore. What door do you anons think she should go through?
She is a bit reluctant to go to the last door on the left. She thought she saw something move over there but she wasn't sure. Could just be pareidolia or paranoia.

 No.898[D][DF]

>>896
first door would be a good place to start.

 No.899[D][DF]

File: possbath24.png (74.75 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1612042198878.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>898
Possum-Chan walks to the first door of the hall and tries the knob. It only budges slightly - it seems to be stuck. Should she keep trying to push or choose a different door?
Possum-Chan thinks the 3rd door down might be her bedroom, and down into the darkness is the kitchen. The 3rd and 4th doors are a mystery, however.

 No.900[D][DF]

File: possbath24.5.png (137.29 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1612044043558.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>899
>Possum-Chan thinks the 3rd door down might be her bedroom, and down into the darkness is the kitchen.
>The 3rd and 4th doors are a mystery, however.
Typo. Meant to say the 2nd and 4th doors are a mystery. Narrating is hard work!

 No.901[D][DF]

>>900
I'd say start with the bedroom before going into the unknown. There could be something useful in there.

 No.902[D][DF]

File: possbath25.png (1.84 MB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1612062403361.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>901
Possum-Chan goes through the 3rd door and indeed finds it to be her bedroom. She seems much more comfortable in the light and coziness of her bedroom, surrounded by her stuff™ - lots of antiques and things she found second-hand. Usually in people's dumpsters.
There might, however, be something useful here amoung all the trash, I mean, valued items. Perhaps in a drawer somewhere. Where should she look first?

 No.903[D][DF]

>>902
Cool room, Possum-Chan! Check under the bed.
Also, I made a flash because this thread is nice:
>>>/f/605

 No.904[D][DF]

>>902
Check the drawers, I hide my sprite bottles in my drawer all the time. Maybe someone put interesting stuff in there.

 No.905[D][DF]

File: possbath26.png (667.83 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1612135952013.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>903
Possum-Chan is very appreciative of your compliment and your flash! It's very groovy.
Possum-Chan takes your advice and looks under the bed after moving her nightstand out of the way - although the only two things there are her jewlery box and a hat box (full of very small dolls). Nothing useful there, just fashionable and cute.

 No.907[D][DF]

>>905
Seconding >>904

 No.908[D][DF]

>>905
Thirding >>904

Also place dolls in defensive positions around the room for extra security.

 No.911[D][DF]

File: possbath27.png (569.07 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1613585376379.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>904
>>907
>>908
>Possum-Chan panels return after a long hiatus
>Sorry for the wait!
Possum-Chan takes your advice and checks her nightstand. It's mostly just trash and coins, but she notes a few objects of worth:
>A flashlight - success! Unfortunately it has no batteries
>A half-full lighter
>Extra fingerless gloves
>A standard deck of cards.
Possum-Chan already has the following items (4/6):
>USB in a bottle
>Pin-Chan's letter
>Bottle of oil
>Key in a bottle
What should Possum-Chan take? Should she swap any items and leave them behind for better items? Should she check other places for any other items?

 No.912[D][DF]

>>911
We are not really in need of the letter are we, just swap it for the flashlight

 No.913[D][DF]

>>911
Can we put the key and the USB in the same bottle? Failing that, it seems reasonable to just leave behind the extra gloves. We need the playing cards for solitaire and fortune-telling.

 No.914[D][DF]

File: possbath28.png (682.76 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1613590416613.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>912
>>913
Possum-Chan has a better idea (for once) - she combines all of the items inside jars into the large jar! It's a tight fit but they're all in there. Now it only takes up 1 item space!
She retrieves the flashlight, lighter, and card deck as well. She begrudgingly leaves the extra pair of gloves behind in the dirty drawer. She now has 5 out of 6 item slots filled in her pockets.
What should Possum-Chan do now? Look around the room, look in dressers, or continue exploring the house.
>Note: she needs batteries for the flashlight

 No.918[D][DF]

>>914
Checking the dresser sounds like a good idea. Hopefully we can find some kind of weapon in case things get messy.

 No.919[D][DF]

File: possbath29.png (616.36 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1613752883926.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>918
That sounds smart, Possum-Chan has a lot of interesting things in her drawer. Skipping her clothes, intimate items, and trash, she found the following objects:
>Possum-Chan's bag - storage: +4
>Batteries - success!
>Pin-cushion with pins
>Very old pocket knife - a gift from her father
>Russian nestling doll - belongs to Pin-Chan, "borrowed" for a video project
>Strange lamp thing (???)
Possum-Chan found her old bag! Inventory space is now 10 slots, including her pockets. What should she take? Her inventory is half full (5/10)

 No.920[D][DF]

>>919
>>919
voting for batteries knife and the pins.
I really like the quest so far OP.

 No.921[D][DF]

File: possbath30.png (650.12 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1613791800935.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>920
Possum-Chan takes your advice and while at first she only takes the three items specificied, she feels rather uneasy leaving the other items. Plus, the doll is Pin-Chan, so when she finds her, she can kill two birds with one stone.
She combines the batteries with the flashlight to make a properly working flashlight!
Possum-Chan puts the items in her bag (9/10)
>Note Possum-Chan can drop items any time, but she must remember where she left them!>>920

 No.922[D][DF]

File: possbath31.png (1.02 MB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1613792523556.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>921
Well, enough delay. It's time to move on.
Possum-Chan seems apprehensive to leave the comfort of her room. It's very, very dark and rather discomforting.
>Why do they keep it so dark? Are her parents that cheap?
Oh right, she has a flashlight. Duh.

 No.923[D][DF]

File: possbath32.png (799.14 KB, 4200x1000, 21:5, 1613794071343.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>922
Possum-Chan exites her room and goes back into the hallway.
1 out of 4 doors have been explored. Armed with a bag full of random garbage and a functioning flashlight, she feels slightly more prepared.
Which door should she try next?
>1st door: Stuck (so far)
>2nd door: Mystery
>3rd door: Possum-Chan's bedroom
>4th door: Mystery
>Darkness beyond: The kitchen

 No.924[D][DF]

>>923
She should try the 4th door.

 No.926[D][DF]

>>923
>4th door
mystery box time.

 No.927[D][DF]

File: possbath33.png (127.39 KB, 480x640, 3:4, 1613848434120.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>924
>>926
Possum-Chan walks part into the darkness and opens the 4th door. It opens with general ease.
Inside, there are stairs leading down to the even darker and unfinished basement. The flashlight barely penetrates the darkness. A cold draft seeps from the basement floor up the stairs, sending a chill down her spine. She feels as though shes being watched.
Possum-Chan.. doesn't really want to go down there. At least not yet. She needs a proper weapon; who knows what could be down there? Safety first.
>Even though this is HER own house

 No.928[D][DF]

>>927
yeah no going into the murder basement like this seems like a bad call so.
>Darkness beyond: The kitchen
perhaps we can find some kitchen knives or something.

 No.932[D][DF]


 No.935[D][DF]

>>927
a flashlight can be used as a weapon! go in with only a flashlight and attack foes who think you're weak with a dangerous blunt and heavy maglite.

 No.942[D][DF]

File: possbath34.png (796.89 KB, 1627x1000, 1627:1000, 1614141943889.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>928
Possum-Chan takes your advice and heads through the darkness into the kitchen. She shrines her light through the room and gazes at the more or less clean kitchen. It's been about a day or two since she was in here, and its tidier than usual.
It's not as scary as she thought it was, theres lots of nice things here like the tea kettle. The feeling of being watched has lessened but not gone away. Looking out of the window unnerves her for some reason.
Possum-Chan knows there's nothing too interesting in any of the drawers. Just plates, bowls, and silverware that's not silver, ironically. There are no knives either, not in this room. Not since Christmas.
She might be wrong, however, she's wrong on a lot of things.

>>935
I think we'd need a better weapon than a flashlight, frankly. There doesn't really seem to be much in terms of that here, though. Should Possum-Chan search this room or head back to the hallway? Or perhaps try to find the stairs for the 2nd floor?

 No.943[D][DF]

>>942
I recommend testing the pocket knife, since it's old. See if it flips out, then check if it's sharp (don't touch the blade, just chop up something from the pantry or fridge maybe).

 No.944[D][DF]

>>943
>>942
if it isn't sharp, break a plate in half! ceramic can be very sharp and may be a good improvised weapon

 No.945[D][DF]

>>943
>>944
I agree with these whether or not they would be considered good enough to brave the basement. being armed seems like a good idea in this situation.

 No.946[D][DF]

File: possbath35.png (119.45 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 1614218137426.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>943
Possum-Chan agrees and grabs an apple from the fridge. It cuts with a little resistence, as its a bit dull from age. However, it works just fine.

>>944
Possum-Chan uses the blunt end of her flashlight and smashes it into the center of the plate. With a CRASH, it cracks from the middle outwards. The pieces are rather evenly cut and not very sharp. It doesn't seem very useful as a weapon.

 No.947[D][DF]

File: possbath36.png (387.82 KB, 1333x1000, 1333:1000, 1614219346084.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>945
Possum-Chan hasn't found any good weapons downstairs so far, although she neglected to check the 2nd door. Eyeing the stairs nearby the kitchen, she considers heading upstairs to the continued darkness above. Afterall, Pin-Chan's room is up there!
Where should she go? Should she check the 2nd door or see if she can find anything new upstairs?

 No.948[D][DF]

>>947
Do you think the second door is the bathroom? You still don't know how you got locked in there, so coming back might reveal something. Either way, it's worth checking.

 No.955[D][DF]

File: possbath37.png (581.17 KB, 4200x1000, 21:5, 1614352127073.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>948
Possum-Chan agrees and heads back to the hallway. For some reason it feels darker than before, and the hallway feels somehow emptier.
She comes upon the second door and turns the knob.

 No.956[D][DF]

>>955
Don't look behind you Possum-Chan...

 No.959[D][DF]

File: possbath38.png (622.51 KB, 4200x1000, 21:5, 1614373219118.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>956
W-what?

There's nothing there, at least not anymore.

 No.960[D][DF]

File: possbath39.png (40.03 KB, 400x400, 1:1, 1614373489671.png) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

>>959
Possum-Chan feels rather anxious looking at the darkness. She turns back to the door and turns the handle once again. It's not locked.
It's just a door and a room inside, nothing to be afraid of.
Nothing at all.

 No.966[D][DF]

>>960
shine the light under the door to see if anyone's standing directly in front!

 No.969[D][DF]

>>960
Say "Is anyone here?"



[Reply to this Thread]

[Return] [Go to top] [Catalog]
[Post a Reply]