/t/ - Will earth ever recover from this disaster? I heard it's pretty much irreversible at this point. pic not related

/t/ - Science/Technology

For discussion of Science, Technology and Math
[Return] [Go to Bottom] [Catalog]

File: 1231253534543.jpg (112.7 KB, 1000x866, 500:433, 1546211785352.jpg) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

No.16[D]

Will earth ever recover from this disaster? I heard it's pretty much irreversible at this point.
pic not related

No.17[D]

>A) Global warming is a meme and the UN is using it to gain power through programs like carbon credits.
Discarded.

>B)Climate change is real but Humans aren't really a big factor.

Prepare for the worst; Hope for the best. There is nothing you can do, stop worrying. It certainly isn't worth destroying the world's economy over.

>C) Climate change is real, and humans are a major cause, but we can't do anything about it.

Whoops, try again tomorrow. Who cares, it's time to embrace famine-chan.

>D) Climate change is real; humans are the major cause; we can do something.

Why bother. You're asking us to destroy the entire world's economy over this. We just need to adapt and take control. This planet is ours to master, it is our destiny.

>E) Climate change is real; we are the major cause; we can do something about it; we must do something or else billions will die.

They were going to die anyway. A couple of billion dying off in Africa, Asia, India will not cause the world much harm. In fact it is probably a benefit. Let it come, we will persevere.

No.18[D]

>>17
OP here . I pretty much choose the C. I think when it hits the fan it will be the largest refugee crisis to ever occur. But both polar ice will be gone with the north good for shipping and antartica suitable for living

[Reply to this Thread]

[Return] [Go to top] [Catalog]
[Post a Reply]